A winter warrior for the non-parka days. Pair the sherpa lined Edmund with a two-week beard and go sauntering through that Home Depot like you know a lug nut from a lag screw. Crafted with a hefty cotton flannel, using a rugged "6 singles yarn," woven in traditional Indian looms, lined with ultra soft fleece and washed for a weathered look. Detailed with diamond quilted sleeve lining, two patch button through pockets and shirt cuff closure.
- Shirt style with spread collar and curved hem
- Button front
- Sherpa lined body
- Diamond quilted polyester sleeve lining
- Two button-through flap chest patch pockets
- Custom woven 6's cotto yarn
- Woven in traditional Indian "power looms."
- 100% Cotton shell with polyester sherpa lining