Ever have a fun trip pop-up last minute and you aren't sure what to pack? Well definitely don't miss out on a good time, we are always here to help.
Here's our tips for overnight garb essentials
- Check the weather and the vibe of the places you are going
- Wear a fun shirt, bring another that fits the occasion. (an oxford is always an easy grab).
- If staying in a hotel, locate the iron upon arrival and hit the packed items to get them hung up ready to go. No one wants to be the guy that's wearing a super wrinkled shirt
- Make 1 bag work. Wear a look, pack a look
- Elevated sneakers are probably going to work for most occasions
- Bring a hat for that morning breakfast and bloody mary. You'll probably need it.