If you’ve shopped with us or followed along our journey so far, you probably have a pretty good understanding of the “who we are” and “what we do” aspects of our business. Every day we are styling and showcasing pieces for our customers to visualize how they can be worn. Our lifestyle, our past, present, future, and the lifestyle of those that walk in our door are the compass that guides us. Fortunately, along the way we also get to meet folks that inspire us. They encourage and they challenge.
Well, we enjoy challenges, and over the last 2 years with countless samples, tweaks, visits, calls, and roadblocks, we’ve learned that the fine folks over at Fenoglio Boot Company do as well. The final result is what you see here, The Reveler. It’s a true collaborative effort of our styling wants and their traditional hand constructed processes. An LEC exclusive. The boot “our guy” will want to wear all the time and wear for years to come.
- Olive Roughout leather
- Premium cowhide vamps and tops
- Single stitch soles
- 9" height
- Exterior pull tabs, interior side zip
- Subtle top stitching and tonal piping
- Custom "Reveler" sole stamp
- 3/4 welted and pegged leather soles
- YKK Heavy Duty Zippers
- Leather stacked heels that are gang nailed with 20 nails per boot
- Full hung leather liners
- Full leather insoles
- Exclusively for LEC, made by hand in Nocona, TX by Fenoglio Boot Co.